Skip to main content

Frisky Friday - Delicate Fun

[caption id="attachment_10523" align="alignright" width="300"]Screenshot_20170515-132753 Image created using Bitmoji[/caption]

Often, the most gentle of touches can be the most titillating. Of course, it depends on what one likes.

Sensations can be heightened in a few ways, so delicate touches are more engaging. Ice, hot wax, and spanking are some of the ways people make this happen.

It turns out that pain and pleasure are not completely different in the brain. That's old news to some and unknown to others. They overlap. For some, that overlap may be greater.

Now some of you might be conflicted about this whole idea. It's bad to hurt others. Well, this is a grey area.

If they want to be spanked, there's a big difference between beating them and doing it in an enjoyable way. Some of it is figuring out what they like and where pain stops being fun for them.

As a general guideline, when spanking, smack their bottom until it stings a bit. Then run that feather you might have found in that little sex kit you bought that time or your fingers gently over the area. For many, the butt cheeks are an erogenous zone, so your partner may just find themselves incredibly turned on, even yearning for more. Or they might not enjoy it at all.

Ask them.

Everyone is different and someone might like a little kink like spanking while others are into hardcore stuff and others want no pain at all.

Oh, and if it's all new to you, don't be afraid to say so. Maybe you're just interested in dipping your toe in. Maybe it's all new to your partner too. Read about it. Check for some videos. You can even go to Sexapalooza when it's in town. I haven't made it to one of those yet, but who knows what the future may hold.

Whatever you decide to get into, have fun. That's what it's all about. If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong.

Well, this isn't where I thought I'd go with today's post, but here we are...

Have a terrific weekend ;)

R~

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Vision

Mostly, I’ve been planning for the new year, but I discovered I know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was a recollection under the influence that brought this to light. I also discovered I still suck at drawing, but I’m okay with that. I used to think I had to be good at everything, and I’ve realized that’s just not so. Some friends and I recently hit up a local board game pub. It was a pretty fun night. The first game was Balderdash and I was terrible at it. Because I was the writer in the group, some of my friends thought I should be more embarrassed about it and hide the fact that I don’t spend all my free time learning advanced vocabulary. But I’m not upset about it. Why? Two reasons: 1. I now know what I don’t know. 2. If one takes a close look at the top selling novels on the market, the level of the language used is not the level of many of the words in Balderdash. Not that I’m comparing my own work to those, but audience is what matters in writing. To me, it is far better to e...

Warrior Wednesday - Cross-training

[caption id="attachment_11040" align="alignright" width="300"] Image created using Bitmoji[/caption] Martial arts are a great workout, but it can be easy to forget that we need to do other exercises to ensure total body fitness. That being said, it doesn't have to take a lot of time or be a miserable experience. One of my Iaido mentors, 8th Dan Hatekenaka Sensei, does hot yoga when she isn't practicing Iaido. She practices Iaido every day whether there is class or not. Now Iaido is great for many things. Swinging a sword about takes *some* strength, so it works the upper body. It's important to mention that we try to get a sword that is a reasonable weight. Many are only a couple of pounds because they are a giant razor and don't need to be heavy in order to cut things. Also, a light sword should be able to be swung as thought it were heavy and a heavy one as though it were light. It also is helpful to prevent repetitive strain injuries. W...

Change is in the Air

I've been making a lot of changes lately around my home and some of them might seem a little odd, but they're making me happy. One thing I've done is taken apart my dining table. I never eat in there or have people over to eat. It was just another horizontal surface that would collect things like receipts, odd screws from various projects, and countless piles of paper. I had been frustrated because of the clutter it encouraged, but also because I didn't have a space for my Yamaha keyboard. I had been trying to use my keyboard in the living room, but it felt too cluttered and it wasn't sitting at the right height. With it now in my dining room, I was able to relocate my storage bench, which happens to be the perfect height to sit at while playing my keyboard. I now have much more breathing room. There is still a lot of mess to handle here yet, but I'm making solid progress. A lot of people suggest the bedroom is the place to start when decluttering, but I haven...