Skip to main content

Frisky Friday - Sexy Sits

[caption id="attachment_10523" align="alignright" width="300"]Screenshot_20170515-132753 Image created using Bitmoji[/caption]

Gosh one can go in a lot of different directions when talking about sex and sitting.

For decades, babysitters invited their boyfriends over once the child they were hired to watch was gone to bed. Some didn't even wait for that. But I'm not in that world, so I don't know if it still happens. Are teens even capable of looking after kids now? Are they even allowed? I've heard of parents getting in trouble for having their twelve year olds look after younger children. It boggles my mind because that was a normal legal babysitting age when I was younger. It seems fourteen may be the age now depending on where you live.

Anyway, I'm not going there.

There are seat-like ledges in showers now that I'm sure aren't just there to put shampoo on. I'm also sure more than one park bench has been used for more than sitting. Bleachers. I'm sure there were many reasons my high school decided the new bleachers needed doors to access them.

There are a lot of positions in the kama sutra that are rather seated. And there are a number of positions that can be modified for anyone who can't walk. There are also many assistive devices beyond swings that can help you have great sex despite your challenges. I found this post that can help you find what you need if any of this applies to you whether due to an injury or something long-term.

R~

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Vision

Mostly, I’ve been planning for the new year, but I discovered I know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It was a recollection under the influence that brought this to light. I also discovered I still suck at drawing, but I’m okay with that. I used to think I had to be good at everything, and I’ve realized that’s just not so. Some friends and I recently hit up a local board game pub. It was a pretty fun night. The first game was Balderdash and I was terrible at it. Because I was the writer in the group, some of my friends thought I should be more embarrassed about it and hide the fact that I don’t spend all my free time learning advanced vocabulary. But I’m not upset about it. Why? Two reasons: 1. I now know what I don’t know. 2. If one takes a close look at the top selling novels on the market, the level of the language used is not the level of many of the words in Balderdash. Not that I’m comparing my own work to those, but audience is what matters in writing. To me, it is far better to e...

Warrior Wednesday - Cross-training

[caption id="attachment_11040" align="alignright" width="300"] Image created using Bitmoji[/caption] Martial arts are a great workout, but it can be easy to forget that we need to do other exercises to ensure total body fitness. That being said, it doesn't have to take a lot of time or be a miserable experience. One of my Iaido mentors, 8th Dan Hatekenaka Sensei, does hot yoga when she isn't practicing Iaido. She practices Iaido every day whether there is class or not. Now Iaido is great for many things. Swinging a sword about takes *some* strength, so it works the upper body. It's important to mention that we try to get a sword that is a reasonable weight. Many are only a couple of pounds because they are a giant razor and don't need to be heavy in order to cut things. Also, a light sword should be able to be swung as thought it were heavy and a heavy one as though it were light. It also is helpful to prevent repetitive strain injuries. W...

Change is in the Air

I've been making a lot of changes lately around my home and some of them might seem a little odd, but they're making me happy. One thing I've done is taken apart my dining table. I never eat in there or have people over to eat. It was just another horizontal surface that would collect things like receipts, odd screws from various projects, and countless piles of paper. I had been frustrated because of the clutter it encouraged, but also because I didn't have a space for my Yamaha keyboard. I had been trying to use my keyboard in the living room, but it felt too cluttered and it wasn't sitting at the right height. With it now in my dining room, I was able to relocate my storage bench, which happens to be the perfect height to sit at while playing my keyboard. I now have much more breathing room. There is still a lot of mess to handle here yet, but I'm making solid progress. A lot of people suggest the bedroom is the place to start when decluttering, but I haven...